为你读英语美文·第264期:你没有看见我被遮蔽的部分 · Sally
主播:Sally
坐标:广州
你没有看见我被遮蔽的部分
You Didn't See the Part of Me being Covered
作者:余秀华
春天的时候,我举出花朵,火焰,悬崖上的树冠
In spring, I lift flower, fire and the canopy of tree on the cliff
但是雨里依然有寂寞的呼声,钝器般捶打在向晚的云朵
Yet the lonesome call still echoes in the rain, thumping as a blunt tool onto the evening clouds.
总是来不及爱,就已经深陷
Too late to love, I've already fallen for you.
你的名字被我咬出血
I bite your name upon my lips until they bleed.
却没有打开幽暗的封印
But still, I fail to break the dark seal.
那些轻省的部分让我停留:
Only the easy parts could make me stay:
美人蕉,黑蝴蝶,水里的倒影
Canna, black butterfly, and the reflection in the water.
我说:你好,你们好。请接受我躬身一鞠的爱
I say to them, hello. Please accept my humble love as if I make a bow.
但是我一直没有被迷惑,从来没有
But I have never been perplexed, never.
如同河流,在最深的夜里也知道明天的去向
Just like a river, which knows the direction of tomorrow even in the darkest night.
但是最后我依旧无法原谅自己,把你保留得如此完整
But in the end I can't forgive myself, for keeping you so intact.
那些假象你还是不知道的好啊
It's better for you not knowing all those illusions.
需要多少人间灰尘才能掩盖住一个女子
How many dusts in this world you will need, to cover a woman's love.
血肉模糊却依然发出光芒的情意
That is bloody yet glittering.